- This event has passed.
2013 NSCP National Meeting
October 21, 2013
Date: October 21 – 23, 2013
What: National Society of Compliance Professionals 2013 National Meeting
The Securities Compliance Industry’s Most Comprehensive Educational Meeting: 80+ Topics encompassing Investment Adviser, Broker-Dealer, Private Fund/Hedge Fund and Investment Company issues.
When: October 21, 2013 – October 23, 2013 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. ET
Where: Washington Hilton 1919 Connecticut Ave., N.W. Washington, District of Columbia 20009
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org 860-672-0843
The National Society of Compliance Professionals is a nonprofit, membership organization dedicated to serving and supporting compliance officials in the securities industry.
• offers practical and interpretive guidance on compliance-related matters;
• alerts its members to important regulatory developments;
• sponsors educational meetings that serve as forums for exchanging ideas and information;
• provides professional analyses and counsel in regard to securities laws and regulations authorized by the states, federal agencies and the SROs; and
• promotes professionalism among compliance officials within the securities industry.